Today marked my 3rd PT day this week and now I'll be going 3 days a week. Jeff said I'm easily getting about 110 in my right knee; don't know about the left but I'm sure it's not close to that. That being said, however, he's not displeased with the progress I'm making on the left.
He approved my exercise plan for non-PT days, just adding the bike in for those days. I tried the regular bike today and it was a real chore. I have to concentrate on every movement my left leg/ankle/foot makes. Whew, it's a lot of work! It's getting closer, but even if I keep my knee coming back straight, get the correct ankle/foot movements (all of this really makes my knee bend and it hurts!) my hip is still rocking to compensate. Oh well, I guess it just takes time.
Not to mention I'm supposed to take a day off over the weekend. Wahoo! Another guilt-free day off. The important thing is that Jeff feels I'm definitely making good improvement so I think I'll just bask in that for awhile!
2 comments:
what about seeing a chiropractor to align your spine, hip etc...?
I do see one!
Post a Comment