Finally. For the first time in a very long time I can honestly say I'm having a pretty good knee day.
Last night was achy and a bit painful so I popped some Advil and Tylenol before bed. I slept pretty good from 11:30-5:30. I know there were a few times I sat up to turn over and a few heat flashes in there, but all in all, it was pretty sound sleep. I gingerly got out of bed like always and was surprised that the knees were feeling pretty loose. I did a series of exercises, got a shower, and now, at 3:00 today, they are still feeling pretty loose.
I spent most of my day in meetings, trying to keep my legs pulled in as far under the chair as I can manage for as long a period of time as I can tolerate it. I'll go through another set of exercises tonight and then hit PT hard again tomorrow.
I'm afraid to hope I'm on the right track and things are finally going to start improving!
No comments:
Post a Comment