Wow - a Saturday where I didn't have to get up and get with the PT program. A night where I didn't have to kill myself yet again. Where to start. Hmmmm. How about the hot tub for breakfast. Putter around with some laundry, run a few errands, yes a leisurely day. Out to El Rodeo with the neighbors for dinner and then to the movies to see Secretariat. A good, clean, interesting family film. All in all, a great day.
Sunday morning was spent with the lovely Miss Gwen. A chatty breakfast at home, a word search, and a few puzzles in the puzzle book done together. We gathered up all the lawn ornaments and made a parade on the picnic table before putting them away in the garage. Gwen brought bread and we fed the ducks and geese. I can tell the migration started. Lots of geese and honestly, I don't think we ever fed them at the pond before. Quite a noisy bunch! Gwen sketched out two halloween cards she wanted to make and we did get one done before leaving for Isaacs for lunch. Gwen loves Isaacs...and Old Country Buffet. I picked the lesser of two evils! LOL! It was a great start to the day.
My folks came over for dinner and as the "gentlemen" had their cigars and drinks, Mom and I opted for hot fudge sundaes at 3B. Yummylicious.
Oh, and I also finished watching the Blind Side. I started it Saturday before dinner and finished watching last night. What a great movie.
All in all, a fantastic weekend.
2 comments:
What the hell is with my kid and Old Country Buffet?!
She had a good time yesterday too. Thanks for watching her.
I'm glad you had a good weekend. Well deserved!
Post a Comment