Total Pageviews
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Sizzling Sixteen
Everyone knows that I just don't read a lot, but rather I devour books. It's nothing for me to whip through one book or two or three a week. Thursday will mark the five week point since my surgery and today I finished my first book. Granted, Janet Evanovich is an easy read, but it took me eleven days to read. Rick preordered it for my birthday and we picked it up the day Borders called to say it was in, eleven days ago. I must have read the first 6 pages seven or eight times. But, I must finally be chasing those crazy narcotics out of my system because I was finally able to read it. Thanks Rick! You can borrow it now if you want to read it next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I finished it last week! It was good. Would have been better if there was a good sex scene. Just kissing doesn't count.
Post a Comment