Today is a good start to a new week. I increased the flexion on both knees by 5 degrees: right 105 and 95 in the left. I'm happy with that.
Started to be my own secretary again. Rescheduled my hair appointment, called my boss to give him a tentative day to come back to work (August 2), called HR to update them, and called podiatrist to schedule an appointment. Brent will be happy that I'm back to taking care of business.
I think it's gonna be too hot for my walk today. I hate to break down and join the old people at the mall! LOL!
Today is the last day for Nurse Sebbie as my babysitter. She's pushd me hard, but that's a good thing. She leaves me a litle more self sufficient and bending my knees a bit better too. As with Jayne and Rick, I can't thank her enough for taking time off work to stay with me.
My brother reminded me of a conversation we had when he was getting divorced. Since I'd been through it, I told him that he would find out who his friends were and who they weren't. If he ended up with a handful he should count himself lucky. Rick told me told me how incredibly fortunate I am because I certainly have more than a handful. People who have volunteered to stay with me whether for a week or a few hours, people who have called and visited, and people who have sent me numerous cards and emails. My cup is definitely running over. Thanks to you all - you help to get me over the rough patches.
No comments:
Post a Comment