Brent and I really enjoyed our weekend in NYC. Many thanks to Chris, Kera, and Gwen for allowing us to tag along.
Total Pageviews
Saturday, June 11, 2011
NYC - Central Park
Central Park is another one of those "must do's" on Gwen's list of things to do while in NYC. She always wants to see Belvedere Castle and was excited to show it to her Grandpa. It was Brent's first time in Central Park and unfortunately the castle is closed on Mondays. Gwen was very disappointed.
I'm always amazed by the size of Central Park. It's pretty incredible that you can be walking through the woods and suddenly there's a beautiful lake. It's crazy to see this peaceful lake with people rowing their boats around with the city skyscrapers in the background.

Gwen enjoyed taking pictures throughout the park. I think we'll be scrapping them in the near future!
One of the highlights, which I have no pictures of, was the time we spent on my cousin's rooftop on Saturday night. We stayed only a few blocks from Maureen and Dickie's place, so we wandered up there to visit. It was great to visit not only with them but my cousin Melody and my cousin Memory's beautiful daughter Jennifer and her boyfriend Ron. We don't have the opportunity to see them often, so we were happy they were all in town over Memorial Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment