Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

NYC - The Fleet Week That Wasn't


Ok, I admit it. I wasn't real excited about the whole Fleet Week thing. It's not that I have zero interest in seeing the ships, I just have very little interest in doing it with my darling husband. This is just one of those kinds of things that Brent is better off doing with one of his guy friends. While I'm willing to spend two or three hours wandering around, that's about my limit.
After breakfast with my cousins, we were a bit late getting down there. The line was ridiculous, and neither one of us wanted to stand in line that long.

Brent just couldn't make up his mind. Yes, he'd like to go, but perhaps Fleet Week would be far more crowded than he wanted. The schedule we made up didn't suit him. He didn't order tickets on-line ahead of time. But, trust me, it was all my fault that he didn't get on board the Intrepid.

No comments: