Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 9, 2011

NYC - STOMP!

Chris and I spent some time checking out all the shows o see if there was one where the times and the price and all the planets aligned! STOMP seemed to fill the bill the whole way around. Believe me, we made an excellent choice with this show. Here Gwen poses with two of the performers after the show. They were great and kindly autographed Gwen's program too.


I would highly recommend this show. The precision moves, sounds, and the humor comgined to make this a fantastic performance. We all enjoyed it, but the two music buffs, Grandpa and Gwen, were totally into it.


Gwen had fun trying to copy all the moves afterward. She made me laugh as much as the show itself! I'm glad we had the chance to share this with Gwen.




1 comment:

DailySAHM said...

Definitely a great choice!