Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Smokin'

Friends invited us to their home for a picnic over the 4th holiday. Jeff is the king of ribs to begin with, but he totally outdid himself with 2 different kinds of smoked ribs. Oh man, they were just falling off the bone and were so yummy! Here's Jeff and his handy dandy smoker.

Following dinner, we had our first experience with the Wii. We bowled, we played tennis, and finally, we played Guitar Hero. It was a blast, but I'm glad I don't have a Wii. I would absolutely never get anything done. I would be glued to that thing until I mastered it. Renee was the undisputed winner of Guitar Hero - clearly she spends a lot of her free time with her guitar. She was definitely smokin'!

2 comments:

Renee said...

LOL. "all her free time" eh? yeah well. you know all about that. But you should see me play when I don't have 3 martinis in me...

Now you know why I haven't scrapbooked in over a month...

Donna said...

Hehehe. I couldn't resist!