Brent's in the green cap to the left - waiting for the start of the swim.
As you can see, it's a beautiful day for the event...at least at this point. Not that I would know because I was sound asleep in the van. Did I mention how much I hate mornings?
Brent coming out of the water.
Kera waited and positioned herself for a great shot of him coming out - until everyone decided to stand in front of her. Why is it the tall people always want to stand in front?
Brent coming out of the transition area following the swim.
Meanwhile, Kera and I thought we had a great set-up. Kicking back in our chairs, our little winebox table, having a little breakfast, and watching a movie. Until the rain started. It didn't take long before we were stuck in the van watching a tear jerker of a movie - P.S. I Love You while it absolutely poured. If you haven't seen the movie, it's at least a 3 kleenex flick where you will laugh and cry through the whole thing.
Meanwhile, back at the race....
Finishing the 1/2 marathon in the pouring rain.
Yes, it was an absolute deluge which started when Brent was about half way through the bike. Doesn't this look like fun?
Kera waiting for Brent to finish.
1 comment:
Apparently when you sleep during the start you don't know that the one pic is of Brent coming out of the swim, not waiting for the start of it. That's okay snorey mcgoo.
Post a Comment