I went to the Miller Resort this weekend for a scrapfest. The Miller Resort is the home of friends Kim and Matt Miller. The place is huge - certainly large enough to be considered a resort. Kim's Mom, Sandy (the devil who introduced us to scrapbooking), was in town to join us. It's always a great time when the 3 of us get together to scrap.
One thing I can say is that the food served at the Resort is fabulous. Three women who love to cook - wow! I love stuffed chicken breasts, and it's something that I've never made. Sandy made delicious ones on Friday night. Saturday I took care of lunch which was a portabella burger and a panzanella salad. Kim made some awesome pasta with proscuitto, pine nuts, and feta cheese that was yummylicious and Sandy made a peach pie for dessert. yum. Sunday Kim took care of lunch - a chilled pepper soup and a tart with peppers and proscuitto. I don't want to step on the scale today!
My goal was to complete 10 pages, and I finished 15 before I left their house at 5:00 last night. I was so into it that I finished another 2-page layout before going to bed last night. I am desperately trying to finish up my brother's Australia album. His trip was in November, 2007 and I started the 12x12 album back in March. I promise it will be done before the 1 year anniversary of your trip, Rick!
1 comment:
So what time frame is my wedding album on? Or is it your big secret surprise to give it to us as a 10 year anniversary gift? Awwww, you're so sweet. :-)
Post a Comment