Last year, I took Gwen to the Renaissance Faire as a trial to see how my knees would hold up walking around all day. Gwen and I had so much fun that we decided to go again this year. Grandpa felt left out, so we decided to let him come along. The first thing Gwen wanted to do was get her hair done. Last year it was the very last thing we did and Gwen wanted to have her hair French braided again. Something different this time was using a spear to grab the brass ring. When the let the unicorn lose, it swings down pretty quickly, but Gwen had a good eye and got the ring.. the prize was a gummy bracelet - she was tickled pink!
Hmmmm, who're the crazy kids with the gargoyle?!!Gwen wanted to ride the wild boar.
Gwen told me on the way to the Faire that this year she was brave enough to ride the elephant. I thought she might back out, but she marched right up and climbed on the elephant's back. What a diffeence a year makes.
No comments:
Post a Comment