Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Magic Meets

On August 15, I joined friends Renee and Deb for a little Disney Magic right here in Central PA. We joined 500 other Disney fans at the Radisson Penn Harris to listen to presentations and talke about all things Disney. Renee has more information about this event on her blog http://reneesrantsandraves.blogspot.com/.

My favorite, Justin Muchoney, won a Disney sponsored contest to become the Chief Magic Official. He was great. I also had the opportunity to meet Deb Wills of allears.net fame.

There was a silent auction which netted over $23,000 for the Make a Wish foundation. This was
one of our favorites. I had my eye on a Fess Parker wine item for Brent, but when it went over $100 I decided to pass.

I'm not as lucky as Deb or Renee as they both won great keepsakes of the event: a Grumpy music box and a Mickey pitcher. I had a great time though and am sad that next year they'll be doing a cruise. We won't be able to make that trip.

2 comments:

DailySAHM said...

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I could be convinced to do the Disney cruise. If another child around Gwen's age was with us so she would have a buddy. Of course, convincing Chris of this is probably never going to happen. Not enough putting out in the world could help with that.

Donna said...

Ok, Renee...looks like a cruise could be in the near future! LOL!