Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Horses of Another Color

Meet Blond Actor. He's the third thoroughbred horse my friend, Jason, is part owner of.

It's been great fun betting on the horses. I've won some and I've lost some, but having a real reason to bet on and root for a particular horse is much more fun than picking a horse because of the name! While Brent was in Canada, Jason took me to the barn to meet his horses.
This is Jason's first horse, Sea Dancer. She's quite feisty. She wouldn't let Jason pet her, and if he didn't feed her the carrots fast enough, she'd snort and stamp her feet.
This is the most recent addition to the stable. His name is Communicator, and he's a big guy. He loves those red and white peppermint candies.
I really enjoyed my trip to the stable and even fed the horses some carrots. I missed seeing Whisper That Calls as she just had sinus surgery. But I hope to get back again sometime to check her out.
So long Blond Actor. Run fast. Make me some money! LOL!

No comments: