The premise is that you take a picture each day. The page protectors are divided sheets and each 2-page layout makes up 1 week. So, at the end of the year, you have a representation of your entire year. I liked the divided pages and the journaling cards are pre-printed with designs so you can add your writing and just slip them into the slot. Very little actual scrapbooking to be done, but a good way to document a year. The picture below is one of Becky's completed pages. Pretty cool, and minimal effort. I'm liking that!

Purchasing the kit was very reminiscent of registering for CKU's in the old days. The system crashes, things don't show up right, and you end up wondering if you actually ordered the thing or not. Since I have a customer order number, I'm assuming (from the email I got) that it's ordered. Since my totals were displayed as "0", should I assume it was also free? Yeah, probably NOT! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment