Total Pageviews

Monday, January 19, 2009

Marathon Day at Epcot

Kim and I told the guys that we were not coming to any of their races. We lied. We did show up along the course as they ran through Epcot. Are we wonderful, or what?

Kim and I signed up to do the Behind the Seeds tour in the Land. It is a walking tour led by an intern that hits one of the laboratories and then goes through the stuff that you see from the boats. It's about a 45 minute tour and we really enjoyed it. Kim is holding a pumpkin that was placed in a Mickey mold.
I forget the name of this plant, but when you touched it, the fronds all closed up.

This is the start of a pineapple.


We finished up with our post-marathon dinner at Spoodles on the Boardwalk - another new place for us. Dinner was great and reasonably priced. We finished up the day with a bottle of Iron Horse Fairytale Cuvee which is only sold at Disney. Yummylicious.

No comments: