
We attended Bob and Carrie's wedding on Saturday night. I don't know the last time I enjoyed a wedding this much. First of all Bob's parents are among my most long-time and dearest friends; Bob and my son have been friends since birth. Bob chose his bride wisely as she is one of the most beautiful young women - both inside and out - that I have ever had the priviledge of knowing. I wish them a happy fruitful life together! Here's a picture of Trav, Allison, and Kylie with me, posing for a quick pic!


The best part of the evening was watching Kylie dance. She was really loving the music. I howled as she watched the women doing the Electric Slide. She would see them step to the side, so she would step to the side - she tried hard to mimic everything they did. Here are 2 video clips including one where she's trying to do the twist with Daddy.
3 comments:
Good to know you didn't enjoy my wedding as much.
Are you on crack? I loved your wedding so much I'm still paying for it! LOL!
Kera--read the post closely---you mom says she cant remember the last time she had that much fun at a wedding. your wedding was 6 years ago. mine was 10 years ago. we certainly cant expect her to remember back that far at her age... :)
Post a Comment