Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Good Neighbor

Several years ago we had a tree rremoved from our backyard.  Unfortunately the people we paid to do the job didn't do a very good job with the stump and some of the outlying roots in the yard.  I've been complaining for some time about getting this taken care of but it pretty much fell on deaf ears.

Until one morning I was getting ready for work and thought I heard the sound of machinery somewhere in the vicinity of my back yard.  When I cam downstairs I went looking for the noise.  Low and behold, it was in my backyard where Loren Barish was grinding down the stump and roots.  What an awesome neighbor!



Wow!  A little raking to level things out now and some grass seed in the spring and it will be so much better.  Thanks neighbor!


No comments: