25 Books Read: March - 9 February - 9 January - 7 Ok, this month I apparently read quite a few romances. Sheesh, isn't reading those supposed to increase the romance in your life? Where is that, I want to know! I hope this trend doesn't continue or I may have to issue a public apology. !@#$@
2 comments:
I see you read a Joanne Fluke book...did you bake anything? I always want to bake something when I read her books but am afraid once I start copying recipes I will not stop. I am told she has a cookbook coming out in the fall.
Susan W.
Susan, I know, right, the recipes all look so yummy. I rarely bake but I admit I have copied some of the recipes and I swear one of these days.....Of course, If I weren't on a perpetual diet I'd be more tempted! I love cookbooks and would definitely buy it - I'll keep my eyes out for it.
Post a Comment