Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Great Days on the Slopes

I ran a bunch of errands and then had a brilliant idea to go see Gwen ski. I called my Mom and asked if she'd like to go along. My Mom's always ready for a little adventure, so I picked her up and we headed for Roundtop. Gwen was all smiles when we met so I snapped this quick picture before she and Grandpa headed for the lift.

They made several runs and Mom and I were totally impressed. She's making turns, going over bumps, and now and then, she's catching a little air. She tried to let Grandpa be the leader in a little game of follow the leader, but Grandpa just doesn't go quite fast enough. About half way down the slope, Gwen was once again in the lead.



A little snack seemed fitting after such a long tiring day. Gwen selected curly fries and got this long worm-like monster fry. Another great day on the slopes!

No comments: