Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scrapbook Getaway!

I am lucky to attend Scrapbook Station's Scrapbook Getaway twice a year. It's a scrapbooking crop where 100 or so women gather in Butler, PA to - yup, you guessed it - scrapbook! It's long hours getting prepared to go, and you can see how much gear is needed for these 3 days.
Once I had my stuff packed, I couldn't figure out where I was going to go with Kim and Sandy's stuff! We had a van full.

Sandy got me in a particularly unflattering "action" shot (LOL!) as I'm selecting ribbon for my layout. Hey, these are difficult decisions that have to be made.

Finally, here's Kim preparing to use the greatest tool every - the Cricut. This is the coolest thing ever. If anyone needs Christmas ideas for me, I could really use some Cricut cartridges!

All my planning paid off as I completed a record 22 pages. Woohoo!

No comments: