Twice a year, I have the opportunity to attend a scrapbooking crop in Butler. I go with my 2 favorite cropping buddies, Kim and her Mom, Sandy. We always have the best time when we get together to scrap. This crop had about 120 people. It's held at a church camp and includes the room, meals, and space for a very reasonable price. The best part, of course, is heading to the Scrapbook Super Station which is only about 10 minutes away. Shop, shop, shop!

This year I worked on my brother's Australia album. He had the opportunity to spend 3 wonderful weeks "down under" and I promised him a scrapbook. Just looking at the gorgeous pictures makes me want to go too!
Here's my scrap space. It took me hours to pack for this trip, and what you can't see are the 2 XXL's and the stamp case I used to pack all my stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment